PAIRING UP CULOTTES

Hello beautiful people I am back with another post and yes its all about the trending culottes. So under my recent researches I have observed that culottes specially in Lucknow are not so much in trend and people find it confusing to style it with some comfortable upper wear so here I will be sharing few was in which you can totally become a rock chic in this look. So let us begin.....
First let us start with this cool and fancy shirt I am wearing. I am literally loving this shirt because the grey print on it is literally unique and vintage. Also I always order shirts bigger than my original size as it is always easy for me to style that. I tucked my shirt inside the culottes so that my upper body takes a good shape. It is necessary to wear a fit bodied upper wear with culottes because the culottes are already loose bottoms so to look in proportion you should always wear a well fitted top.
Now coming to the culottes like there is a myth and usually seen that people who are fat or healthy cannot carry culottes but it's absolutely wrong these make you look slim if you are wearing an appropriate upper wear. You can also do layering of clothes as in you can wear a tight spaghetti or a tube top with a short coat or shirt,  I am sure you are going to look classy and modish than ever. These are super comfy and voguish  in winters as well as summers, neither too short nor too long.
Coming to the accessories I haven't used any heavy accessories because I wanted this look to be modish ad elegant also. As you ca see I am wearing these plain hoop earings with these red glasses and yeah I was good to go.
Here I end up my post. Hope you guys enjoyed it reading as well so until next time bye beautiful people and feel free to comment down below if you have any other ideas of pairing up culottes.

PIC COURTESY -SHIVANI DUBE
  TOP-  ALL ABOUT YOU FROM DEEPIKA PADUKONE
CULOTTES- PRAGATI GARMENTS
SHADES- SHEIN
EARINGS- GINGER



Comments