INTRODUCTION




                                       

Hello people !!

  Nishi Athwani is my name and I am born and brought up in Lucknow , currently in 3rd year of graduation pursuing Bachelors in Journalism and Mass Communication from Amity University

So this is my introduction blog as my name says "stylenish spectrum" my blogs will be about fashion and beauty . I am here to share that how to adorn and pamper yourself through  new dressing styles and accessories . This blog will be about mix matching of different colors rather than making your dressing sense boring by wearing just a single shade and following the trend of matching queen.
I will also introduce you with most fashionable stores of my city and other cities as well . So hope you guys like the new fashion blogger in town .
.

Fashion is what explains me, I believe in distinctive fashion. 
  . I am here to introduce how your out mode clothes can be easily worn like new modish girls , I believe in posh yet classy dress up.  
I promise I will make your time worthwhile.


This is Nishi Athwani signing off Thank you ,
see you soon people .





pic courtesy - Vinay sonker 


Comments

  1. Waiting for your updates....and the pics are mind blowing

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much ma'am :* definitely they are going to be up soon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty you.... and well done...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can smell some inborn talent here ��������

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment