SEMI BANJARA DRIFT

Bonjour people ! hope you guys doing well .  I want to thank all of you for such an amazing response for the previous blog post and it motivated me to work even harder. Lets get started with the new blog post.


So here it is to how to look like a banjaran in a very traditional and discerning way.I am wearing this carrot color long skirt , not so garnish and not too plain but exactly on point. The skirt is embellish with golden thread which gives it an ethnic look.





This is the tube top I am wearing and  it  coordinated really well with the skirt.
The top consists of too many specter and to complete my look I wrapped a duplex shade dupatta of orange and yellow color with the pink and golden lace surrounded on the border lines.





To make it more elegant and mesmerizing you can modify your look by wearing accessories. If you are wondering about that maang tika then let me tell you that its an earing which I worn  as a maang tika and to my wonderment it looked  stunning on that dress , by the way the idea was given by my mom , they are the life saviors you see .The blue jhumkees and the maang tika harmonized with the tube top unquestionably .




Coming to this bag which deliberated to name the entire look as "SEMI BANJARA" because on impulse the picture of a banjaran clicked in my head accompanying with the new voguish pom-pom chappals.


These pom-pom chappals have ghungroos on it and it is a perfect trio of distinctive shades .This is the season of festivals so I thought of posting the traditional look.
 You can wear this dress on the navratra pooja , diwali , dandiya nights to be precised in some cultural or traditional events .



So here I end this blog , hope you guys liked it as much as I enjoyed writing it. See you soon people aasta lavista .




PIC COURTESY - Vinay Sonker
Skirt and Dupatta - Pragati Garments 
                                  (mahanagar and gomtinagar branch)
TUBE TOP          - shop nineteen
FOOTWEAR      - Amaara exhibition
EARINGS            - Street shop







Comments