3 BASIC WAYS TO TRANSFORM YOUR PLAZZO PANTS

Howdy people I am back with another post which is all about the trending plazzo pants and I see a lot of girls willing to wear plazzos but stop at the thought of not having any appropriate upper wear , so in this post I am going to introduce you with the three upper wears which u can easily pull it off with your plazzo pants, so lets get started .



LOOK 1 
In my first look , which is a very common one I am showing a kurti which is the most comfy and easiest way to carry your plazzo pants with. Its an off shoulder kurti and I am wearing red color jhumkis with the kurti as I am really fond of earings, also I am going to showcase few of my earings which I am really fond of .







It looked absolutely stunning and voguish , I got the kurti stitched and the material I got it from Satyapaul at Select city mall Delhi . You can make a bun or a pony tail to make it look cardinal. The long slit kurtis are really in these days so the slit is pretty much long , you can accessorize it more by wearing a delicate pendant . 










LOOK 2
The second look is with the spaghetti and the shrug that is a quirky way of pairing with your plazzo pants ,the color of my pants is peach so I tried 3 distinctive shades that jelled with each other really well.







You can see the shrug is transy so it makes the color of the spaghetti prominent and the contrast fits in remarkably. I am wearing my black and golden earing to match up this look with a peach color choker. 






LOOK 3
Last look the best you can do is wear a high low top or a cape top with your plazzos the look will be mesmerized by everyone , specially if its an ankle length plazzo .  





High low tops also has a flair in it therefore it gives a flattery and poise look to these plazzo pants . You can make this look more catchy by wearing  a basic colored accessory as you can see the beats which i am wearing around my neck and that earing not too gaudy . Heels will be best suited with this attire .   






Aasta lavista people here I wrap up and stay connected for my next post which will be on diwali , stay tuned and belated happy dusshehra hope you all enjoyed , take care.



Pic courtesy  - VINAY SONKER & AKSHAY NIGAM
Upper wears - PRAGATI GARMENTS
                         (mahanagar , kursi road , gomti nagar)

plazzo pants and kurti select city saket Delhi

Earings       - Shoppers stop , street shop  

CHOKER from kOOVS 

NECKLACE from LIFESTYLE STORE         








Comments

Post a Comment