VIBING WITH WHITE

Hello people! I  know its been long I have posted anything , busy with a lot of stuff , winters are here finally and I feel white is the most suited color for winter therefore I will be sharing up 3 outfits that goes well with a pair of white jeans .

LOOK 1





The first look is the pochu , the top is said to be a pochu and its super soft and comfortable , you can pull off this upper wear with the white jeans it will fit perfectly , high neck also adds a class to your attire and make you look ultra modern . 







LOOK 2



Second look is all about the neckerchief they are my personal favorite,
the stole is adding a perfect color to my clothes and enhancing the attire even more . A royal blue color stole or any darker color stole would also suit the best . Its not a pullover but a cardigan I am wearing , cardigans can also worn as shirts in winters its how you can carry well .






LOOK 3


 

This look is the smartest one , Denims are the set of clothes that vibe really well with a pair of white  lower wears , they do a complete makeover of your look and the most important thing is that denims are never out of fashion . Denim jackets going to be my look these winters . 







Highlighting on my make up I used a green color Maybelline eyeliner and a chocolate brown color lipstick of Maybelline, this is the first time in my entire life tried such a bold color and it looked amazing. Well i was thinking to apply a red color shade but then i thought of going with the trend 



 This is a wrap to my blog post and will see you soon with much more innovative ideas for this winter season till then see you take care and please follow the new rule implemented by our prime minister its for our benefit, so lets do it for our country India this time .



PIC COURTESY       - SYED RAHIL ALI
JEANS                        - PRAGATI GARMENTS  MAHANAGAR LUCKNOW
DENIMS & POCHU  - PRAGATI GARMENTS MAHANAGAR LUCKNOW
TOP                             -  KOOVS 
EARINGS                  - ONLY , PANTALOONS
HANDBAG                - LAVIE  
STOLE                        - PRAGATI GARMENTS MAHANAGAR LUCKNOW







Comments