MOULDING BOYFRIEND JEANS INTO A PARTY WEAR

 Hello lovely people I am back with the fresh idea of styling your boyfriend jeans into an outstanding party wear , here is the deadliest combination of black , grey and olive. So we all know that usually people avoid wearing the boyfriend jeans into parties and gatherings as they think it gives a very funky and street style look , lets break down the myth .


I have tried make it look as an indo western party styling and I think the idea was so apt . Lets begin with the top so this is an off shoulder with the twin buttons , the top can be styled in various forms even as a cold shoulder top by wearing a spaghetti inside it .


All you need to see that your accessories should synchronize and go well with your outfit , the shawl I am carrying is super soft and is super comfortable ,once you wrap that around you won't feel like putting it off.


Put on any beautiful pair of heels whether pumps or sandals anything will suit best with the outfit .I have not done anything special with my hair just took out 2 flicks and made a  normal bun and you are all set to rock the look .


You can even try the blue denim bf jeans with that wear a red color top exhibit suitable accessories you are good to go .


AAH !! Accessories I just love them , so here I am wearing beats matching my bf jeans , black and silver jhumkees , even swarovski will jell with the outfit but my concept was indo western so I chose these jhumkees also few delicate rings can add elegance and royalty to the garb.



Its end to the post hope you guys liked the concept and if you do then please like, definitely share the post also I will love your reviews . Bye people will be back soon with more frequent updates till then party hard , wishing all of you a very happy new year .






CLICKED BY SYED RAHIL ALI
JEANS  - KOOVS
                TOP   - STALKBUYLOVE
       SHAWL - PRAGATI (Mahanagar)
EARINGS and NECKLACE from STREET SHOP


Comments

Post a Comment