TWIN MATCH

Hello lovely people hope you all are doing great and I am back with the new post , have been wondering for a while that what should I come up with a bit late but figured out yet again something different its TWIN MATCH, maybe you are hearing it for the first time because yes its my own concept and hope you guys love it.
As you can see I am wearing 2 things of the same color, my jeggings and the top (pair 1 of the same color), boots and the hobo bag (2nd pair of the same color) this sums up to a twin match. You should be very particular about if the shades synchronize well with each other otherwise it can ruin your look.
One more element added to the outfit is color blocking which is an upcoming trend and thats what my top is all about, its a COLOR BLOCK BOXY TOP I got it from koovs this combination of red and blue is extraordinary.
Recommended: Try out the matching with pastel shades, avoid bright colors ex.orange and yellow that would look inappropriate .
Not much of accessories this time, the color of my clothes is blue so I thought of wearing these feather earings which you might have seen, easily available at any of the street shops, the make up applied is of LAKME. I never used to like the plain black choker only for one fact that it is super common, so my luck I had seen the same choker with pearl beats on it and bought it right away .
I end up the post hope you like the new concept of TWIN MATCH, if you did then don't hesitate to share it with your girlies, this is my last post for the winters and next is my favorite spring so stay connected for more this is Nishi Athwani signing off aasta lavista .

PHOTOGRAPHED BY SYED RAHIL ALI
TOP FROM KOOVS 
JEGGINGS FROM PRAGATI (GOMTINAGAR BRANCH)
GLASSES FROM ALDO (DELHI)
BAG FROM LIFESTYLE (CINEPOLIS LUCKNOW)
BOOTS FROM STILETTOS (PHOENIX MALL) 


Comments

  1. Loved the look...specially your boots๐Ÿ˜... Nicely written as well๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’—

    ReplyDelete
  2. Minni dixit thank you so much sexy ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’“

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment