EASTERTIDE "dress like you own the season"

Hello people hope you all are doing great and I am here with another post. The trending clothes these days are usually damage jeans, dungarees, ankle length trousers , etc and I think girls have completely forgot about the skirts specially the long ones. So going out of the track I thought of coming up with a skirt.
The serenity of a skirt cannot be compared with that of a pair of jeans, whether its a boy friend fit or loose trouser fit nothing can replace a flared skirt. The ensemble I am wearing is off shoulder top with beige colored beautiful flimsy garb. This is a new combination I tried of beige and peach turned out to be quite aesthetic.
Yet again my love for hoops is visible in these earings , mixture of hoop and chain earings , it looks divine with both indian and western dresses and gives a glam effect . The mirror ring voguish element of this post and I am in love with this piece from voyalla I'll mention the details of the store at the end.
Its a wrap folks hope the post was a treat to your eyes will be back soon with much more styling ideas and there is one new thing I am going to add to my posts i.e. one natural beauty tip, so the tip for the post goes down below.
TIP- You might have seen the transformation of my hair and I would love to share make sure you apply oil for atleast 4-5 hours before washing and try moisturize your scalps after washing by using a serum and you will notice a drastic change in the volume of your hair.


PIC COURTESY SYED RAHIL ALI
SKIRT -AND
TOP -PRAGATI GARMENTS LUCKNOW MAHANAGAR
EARINGS AND RNG -VOYALLA (CINEPOLIS MALL)

Comments

Post a Comment