THE SHADES OF SUMMER

 I know its quite long I have posted something on the blog, so here it is summer and quite a hot one. This post is all about wearing the perfect shades of summer which vibes with the a sunny day perfectly. Its a combination of pink,orange,yellow,blue and all the lovely and vibrant colors.
 I am wearing this slit maxi skirt with a crop top. This crop top is a beauty and trust me you can pull it off with any thing you want to ,be it jeans, trousers and even as blouses under your sarees, I cannot stop adoring this top. It is really a trendy garb and the skirt is way too comfy for summers, thought of playing with colors and prints.This outfit is a complete combination of zig-zags,parallels ,octopus prints which makes the outfit look Indo Western and  I promise you would be the heart of the party if you wore it in an afternoon function.
 You should definitely not miss these earrings , these are true beauties I couldn't get my eyes off from this one. Earrings are adding beauty to my outfit and make it look dapper.The sunglasses are a compulsion for such temperatures, rose gold reflectors are dope also in convention.
BEAUTY TIP : On my snapchat handle few people asked me about how to get rid of dark circles, its a really easy and hit remedy, make juice of raw potato and apply it with cotton under your eyes. You can even use almond oil for the same. Try applying it before you go to bed and you can notice the change gradually .
Its a wrap, stay connected for more such posts goodbye and rock it to knock it.

PHOTOGRAPHED BY SYED RAHIL ALI
TOP: MYNTRA
SKIRT: AND
FOOTWEAR:MUMBAI
EARRINGS: AMAARA EXHIBITION

Comments

  1. I always learn so much from you.
    You r gud at what you do.. Keep growing keep shining... You are absolutely, astoundingly gorgeous and that's the least interesting thing about you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much didi ,thank you for boosting confidence in me love you ��

      Delete
  2. Was waiting anxiously, good wrk improving day by day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Commendable Nishi❤️
    Keep working hard and achieve heights��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nishi. Your blog is nice. Keep going. Please check it mine too www.livewithpassion.co.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much dear and all the best for your blog <3

      Delete

Post a Comment