KNOTS AND SKIRT

Hello people hope you are doing great, first of all wishing you a very happy navratri. Here I come up with another styling idea of  a knotted shirt with a long skirt.
This navratri I wanted to try out something different, I am tired of wearing old ethnic suits and sarees, long skirts  therefore I tried to style this ensemble by adding a slight boho touch, as you can see I am wearing silver neckpiece and my pom pom footwear also the knotted shirt is so much in fashion these days. You can even pair this up with dhoti pants and the garb will stand out really voguish ethnic and boho.
No earrings this time as my necklace was sufficient for this outfit and I didn't want it to look over accessorized. This is it for now will be back soon with more styling ideas don't forget to follow me on insta as gracewithfashion, also share the post with your girlies.


PIC COURTESY - AKANSHA SOLOMON
SHIRT - W (PRAGATI GARMENTS MAHANAGAR)
SKIRT- DEAL (PRAGATI GARMENTS MAHANAGAR)
NECKLACE- MYNTRA


                                                 

Comments

Post a Comment