FUSION GAPE

Hello , I hope everyone is doing well and so am I . You know I was really confused as to what I should come up with and then I came up with this ensemble so that you people can actually try it out and for this outfit you don't  need to just disburse lot of bugs you can try it out with any of your unused Kurtis.





As you can see I am wearing a long top but wait its not a top but actually a kurti , can you believe?  I guess NO. Its really very easy to try this fusion of kurti and shorts in just one step .The kurti has no slit so I made a slit on the right hand side of the kurti and in the middle depending on the length , tied the part coming in front with a red color ribbon and trust me it was merely a unique top which you won't see anywhere . Girls these days wan't to wear clothes that make them look distinctive from rest of the majority , so all of you girls you can easily opt this method and wear that top with either shorts , jeans or plazo pants . 





To complete my whole look I made a choker out of 2 laces red and white and added few buttons on it, you can even make a choker out of a pearl lace which I will showcase on my next post . Then I am wearing these transparent stockings and  hoops to make the look stunning yet elegant . If you are going out on a sunny day for a long drive and to make it look more smart try hat for a change . 












I hope you liked my post and the idea of recycling your unused kurtis , thank you I will be back soon and with much more creative ideas of styling your garb.








Pic courtesy - Vinay Sonker and Akshay Nigam
Kurti            - Pragati Mahanagar gol market               chauraha, Lucknow
Shorts            - Only 
Accessories  - Globus







Comments