PLAYING WITH YELLOW

 Hola people ! I hope you all are doing super well and taking good care of yourselves in these super chilly winters , lets get started with the post frankly speaking I am super bored with winters and craving for summers to come back soon. All of you who don't know that my favorite color is yellow and even my room color is yellow so this time I thought of playing with my happy color .  


Huge lot of people think that yellow is too bright but for me yellow is a positive color it enhances my skin color beautifully. In the post I am wearing a trouser and its a really cute trouser with violet patches as you can see ,well I think the combination of yellow and these trousers is just killing the whole look .

       

Yes the shrug this is a very simple lace shrug and I love its color peach , it is going well with my yellow top which transpired to be a bang on combination .




The main element of this outfit is my necklace and I am in love with my bohemian neckpiece its truly a beauty of silver polish and black beats , I bought it in an exhibition and was waiting for the right time to use , hopefully the plan of using it on this yellow top proved to be felicitous. You can even create a banjara look carrying the neckpiece with a trendy long skirt and a smart crop top . 



 Its a wrap people hope to see you soon take care and keep sharing the post and showering your support and love .



  SYED RAHIL ALI  pic courtesy
KOOVS - TROUSERS AND TEE
EXHIBITION- NECKLACE
STREETSHOP - EARINGS
PRAGATI- SHRUG

                                             

Comments